[SEL] Antifreeze

Joseph L Betz jlb94 at juno.com
Wed Dec 13 06:42:37 PST 2006

Hi Jerry,

Gee - I thought everybody knew about these things.

I have a little unit here that is about 5" long -
glass tube - rubber bulb on the end and 5 little balls inside.
Not much bigger than an eye dropper.
Tells what degree your safe to.

Couldn't cost $2 when I bought it long ago.

For the vehicles, I use 50/50 mix.

Not happy about the manufacturers diluting it and charging double.
Used to buy Antifreeze for $4 - Now it's $9 and diluted 50/50.

Joe "Pip" Betz said that.
jlb94 at juno.com - - - www.oldengine.org/members/betz
,-._,-.      http://community.webshots.com/user/pipbetz
\/)"(\/   "Fear is that little darkroom where negatives are developed."
(_o_)