[SEL] Wisconsin question

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Mon Dec 4 18:57:06 PST 2006

At 06:08 PM 12/4/2006, you wrote:
>Dave, I didn't take issue with that, why did you?  Hi there!
>Helen

Hi Yourself Helen, I just thought that the one who replied to the post
should get credit for the reply. It would be kinda like me replying to this
post with "Hi Yourself Fred......"  That would show 1.) that I did not give
a damn who thought enough about my post to reply to it, and/or 2.)  I
didn't read the full post. In either case someone should "call" the
respondent on their lack of etiquette and civility! That's what I did!
         Dave