[SEL] Wisconsin question

George/Helen Myers ottawa at pa.net
Mon Dec 4 15:03:19 PST 2006

Steve,

This should have read "Most of the Wisconsin ID tags are blank at the top end and the Ottawa Tag was displayed over this portion".

They were in business from 1904 until June 1951.  Believe it or not, but there were water cooled dragsaws still available until the plant closed.  Their final venture was the Ottawa Tractor which were available with a Briggs Model 23, Wisconsin AEN, Wisconsin TE or Wisconsin TF.

Helen