[SEL] Wisconsin question

Steve Gray segray at bigvalley.net
Mon Dec 4 09:00:06 PST 2006

Hi all -

  OK, this tired old memory cell of mine seems to remember a Wisconsin
air cooled single with a model designation of AEH. Is that right? Reason
I ask, a guy sent pictures of such an engine, but somebody applied an
Ottawa engine tag on it (complete with a different serial number). The
Wisconsin(?) tag underneath has it's own number and the AEH desig. Too,
early in the day for puzzles like this! It screams Wisconsin to me, but
wanted to make sure before I got back to him.

Thanks

- Steve

--
Steve Gray