[SEL] Wisconsin question

Gary Epps garyepps at fidnet.com
Mon Dec 4 09:56:10 PST 2006

Hi Steve,

My 64 yr old memory cells are sure to be faulty as well.  But I seem to
remember a deceased list member's web site dealing with small engines,
mainly B & S, but maybe some Wisc. as well.  I think it may be Bob Learned's
site.  I think the name is spelled correctly, but that too could be wrong.

Good Luck,

Gary