[SEL] 7 hp Economy

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Sun Aug 20 05:22:02 PDT 2006

Thanks Glenn and Tom.  Will try to find PO and maybe get some history on
this engine for my friend.  One doesn't often see where the flywheels
"Drive"...so to speak.

  Worked on the Webster yesterday (no spark) and did find a reversed
armature.  Thot I'd read somewhere when armature is reversed, one will still
get a weak spark so I dug further.  I now believe the brass cover was
shorting out the output via the wire terminal under it.  Has nice spark now.

  Tom, we were invited to show at a car show, but Kathy's family reunion
came on the same weekend.  We have quite a few car shows..so should be fun
and will go at the next invite.

  Take care guys..thanx again.

RickinMt.