[SEL] Portland Bound.....Soon

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Sat Aug 19 14:13:40 PDT 2006

I hope everyone has a safe trip to Portland.  I'll get there on Wed.
morning and will be bringing a 3 HP Hagan engine on trucks.  If someone
could camp out for me  the space where I've set up the last several
years, I'd appreciate it.  I'll set my canopy up behind the tree,
between it and the blacktop.  I'll have extra chairs and plenty of water
and drinks for those who need it.  The weather looks pretty good (for
Portland), 80 to 85 degrees each day and a 20 % chance of rain each day
until the weekend when it increases.  Not Bad!

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY