[SEL] Re: SEL Digest, Vol 29, Issue 5

Jim French fbi at insulate.co.uk
Sun Aug 6 12:45:00 PDT 2006

Hi Jerry

The crawler has an English Ransomes Simms & Jeffries air cooled, 600cc
single cylinder engine with dry sump and automatic centrifugal clutch
going to a 4:1 gearbox.  It does the work of 2 horses at 3mph - or so it
says in the hand book.  Reg might disagree with that, eh, Reg??

Hopefully, next weekend will be the first trip out for the MG5, to a
local working weekend.

Dolly

--

Jim French