[SEL] Re: SEL Digest, Vol 29, Issue 5

R & M Ingold randmingold at hotkey.net.au
Sun Aug 6 14:28:03 PDT 2006

The one I had never did the work of two wet mice, never mind two horses!!!
Only good for going downhill. Flat surfaces had it stuffed! Biggest waste of
metal I ever came across. Mind you, I wanted it to work, not be a show pony.
Reg & Marg Ingold.
Newcastle, NSW, Australia.
randmingold at hotkey.net.au
http://www.oldengine.org/members/randmingold