[SEL] Tools

Patrick M Livingstone pml1 at bigpond.net.au
Tue Apr 25 20:56:34 PDT 2006

Hi Ron,
	I have seen many, many different brands on the screwdrivers. I have
a two blade one which has G. Munro on it but it is staying with my G. Munro
shearing plant.
There is a guy I have seen displaying at a few rallies who specializes in
shearing gear. He has an impressive collection.

Patrick M Livingstone
Leichhardt NSW
http://www.oldengine.org/members/pml/Index.html
http://www.users.bigpond.com/pml/