[SEL] Babbitt pouring question for an Alamo engine.

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Mon Apr 17 09:23:37 PDT 2006

Hi Arnie,
Great suggestion! You let me copy several of Craig's videos a few years
back and I'll need to look thru those to see if the babbitt pouring is
covered.
Like the points cleaning  thread and condenser test thread, there are
several methods that apparently work, so I'd still be interested in
hearing from others on your methods to successful pours in upper caps.
Curt