[SEL] Babbitt pouring question for an Alamo engine.

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Apr 17 07:12:04 PDT 2006

Hi Curt,

Get in touch with Craig Prucha.  He's done videos of several of his major
engine restorations.  One of them (I forget which one) covers all of the
details of setting up, damming, shimming, and pouring a full set of
bearings in place.  Why reinvent the wheel when you can learn from the
master?

See ya,  Arnie