[SEL] Rita

Pete Alleman pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us
Fri Sep 23 18:57:07 PDT 2005

Hi Gene,

We are riding the storm out at home in Youngsville. The winds should be
about the same as in Morgan City. Right now we have about 40 to 50 MPH
winds with moderate rain. It is not real bad. I don't see any damage yet.

We still have power but the local TV news is reporting lots of scattered
power outages. I've got my old lister generator ready to go when we lose
power.

I'm sure John will be fine. A 75 MPH hurricane usually does very little
damage.

Pete.

--
Pete Alleman - Lafayette, Louisiana, USA
	pja at ralph.lafayette.la.us
	HTTP://ralph.lafayette.la.us