[SEL] Rita

kgw gwaugh at wowway.com
Fri Sep 23 18:37:44 PDT 2005

I know we have our southern LA-TX contingent, most of whom are scattered
around at the moment, for obvious reasons.  My little bro works for
Petroleum Helicopters out of their Morgan City, LA Base. In fact, he
worked for Dick Gibbens, before Dick retired.  For Katrina, they pulled
back to  Lake Charles.  However, for Rita, the corporate powers-that-are
are having those on duty and a bunch of aircraft stay right there at
MCY---if you have been listening to the news, Morgan City is right on
the projected eastern delineation between hurricane & Tropical storm.  I
just talked with John, and he said things were pretty calm, though the
power had gone out an hour or so ago.

Anyway, he's got me pacing the floor---I am probably more concerned
about it all than he is!

Gene Waugh
Elgin, Illinois USA