[SEL] E-Bay

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Tue Sep 20 07:38:17 PDT 2005

You'll get bids - I never search by category, I've missed some good items
before by limiting my scope.
I search "all of ebait" and use keywords and search item title and
description.
Sure, I get a lot more hits, but I don't miss anything.
Not everyone gets items in the category you'd expect and some will simply
think of things in different terms.
When looking for cars or car parts, I don't search only ebait motors, I
search it all.

Thanks for the heads-up - I'll have to take a look :-)

Bill
Runnells, IA