[SEL] E-Bay

Charles R Bryant mogul460 at localnet.com
Tue Sep 20 18:21:48 PDT 2005

Your right Tom. I asked my friend to correct it but he hasn't yet. This is
the first
engine I have ever put on E-Bay. In past years when living in MO  I have put
several engines
in Nixon auctions with excellent results. Whenever he needed more engines
for an
auction he used to call me. Once I had a 4 HP Sandwich I had advertised in
GEM
for $2400 that didn't sell. I put it in an auction he was having  a few
miles from me.
It brought $4200. I told him if he wasn't a man I would kiss him. Later
years this engine
was sold at another auction. for what I had originally advertised it for. So
many people
judge the value of there engine for what one recently sold for at an
auction. This doesn't
always hold true. I am looking fwd to meeting more SEL members
at the Cool Springs swap meet. I  was with the SEL at there first Cool
Springs and
Portland meets

Charlie Bryant