[SEL] O.T. Dead Beat E-bayer's (Edited)

Dave Rotigel rotigel at alltel.net
Fri Sep 9 07:51:05 PDT 2005

Hi Curt,
         You are talking about things on a LOCAL level in a smallish town.
In a LARGE city $100.00 would be laughed at by the police. Further $3000.00
is not enough for the FBI to be concerned about (if it's simply a matter
between two private citizens.) Compound this with the fact that it's across
state lines and you get zip, nada. It's a states rights matter, and you
can't have it both ways!
         Dave