[SEL] O.T. Dead Beat E-bayer's (Edited)

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Fri Sep 9 07:29:24 PDT 2005

Reg,
Actually I am surprised at the comments concerning lack of interest by
the police or FBI.
Thru the years we have had employees steal small amounts of copper from
the plant to resell at local scrap yards. Little do these fools know we
have the scrap yards on the lookout for us and they tell us when they
are receiving our metals. Generally the amount is around a $100. So far
the police have been very cooperative, always issue arrest warrants, and
the DA follows thru with prosecution.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC