[SEL] O.T. Dead Beat E-bayer's (Edited)

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Thu Sep 8 20:48:32 PDT 2005

Hi Paul,

I always check the buyers feedback when they bid. Even if they snipe it
at the last minute, I'll check feedback. I had one jerk that sent me a
bogus money order. I sent it back and reported him as a non paying
buyer. Much like your situation, but I handled it differently. Use
caution my friend. Lot's of good folks out there and a few bad ones.

For the record, my cousin contacted local authorities and the FBI, and
they don't care. They don't investigate such a small amout as $3000.
Wish he lived in Kentucky. I think I know someone there that would take
an interest.

Jeff Allen