[SEL] O.T. Dead Beat E-bayer's (Edited)

Paul Maples paulmaples at sbcglobal.net
Thu Sep 8 18:58:36 PDT 2005

Hey Jeff dumb is dead on but this ole boy don't have to be hit in the head
with a mop twice to learn. What would you do if you were selling something
on e-bay and saw some guy bidding on your item that had tons of negative
feedback. Keep in mind I never even checked this bidder out until after the
auction was over and saw he would not pay me which, I know is dumb.

Paul