[SEL] stationary-engine -- 10th Anniversary 19 September

badams at tractors.bloomington.in.us badams at tractors.bloomington.in.us
Thu Sep 15 06:14:54 PDT 2005

 	I want to say "Thank You" to all the past and present members of
the stationary-engine list.  I am honored to have contributed in some
small way to the many wonderful projects list members have
organized and participated in over the years.  I'm looking forward to the
next ten years.

 	At Portland Gary Epps asked me when stationary-engine at indiana.edu
was started.  I thought it must have been after Portland in 1995 but that
was the best I could come up with.
 	Some research turned up the following email announcing the list
on the antique-tractor list.  I have found no list mail from 1995 but
would like to hear from anyone who has any messages from September of
1995.