Fw: Re: [SEL] Heat Treating Metal

nick nick at holden1.net
Thu Sep 8 13:26:40 PDT 2005

Hope you get it this time Tommy

-------Original Message-------

From: nick
Date: 09/08/05 19:40:40
To: The SEL email discussion list
Subject: Re: [SEL] Heat Treating Metal

Hi Tommy
if you have Hardox over their that will be a good type of steel to use
as it is very hard wearing i always use it when repairing digger buckets
you may be able to get some from your local caterpillar dealer as they will
likely use on their machines they do over hear

Nick Holden
Banbury
Oxfordshire (UK)
  nick at holden1.net