[SEL] OT - was Ford Model T a dual-fuel car?

Bill Dickerson bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Sep 7 20:20:50 PDT 2005

Thanks to Bill (and Francis) for the information. That's what I thought, and
think I remembered, it's nice to hear from people who actually know
firsthand.
Although it won't change the world, I posted that information in another
forum (car forum) and that information actually ended up being read by a
fellow who was teaching a class and it got passed on to some young people
who ended up discussing antique engines and cars and history.
So you guys ended up teaching some students some facts about old engines and
didn't even know it!

Bill