[SEL] Charity auctions

Rick Rowlands jrrowlands at neo.rr.com
Sun Oct 23 14:06:39 PDT 2005

Thanks Spencer and everyone on the ATIS lists.  We are very apprciative of
the donations from the Charity Auction over the past few years.  It
certainly is put to good use preserving lots of old iron.  Two things that
will happen quite soon will be the moving of the final four large pieces of
the Tod to the museum and extension of electrical service to the museum
property.  Both are important projects and with the help of all the
contributions that we have recieved this year these can be accomplished.

Thanks again everyone.

Rick Rowlands
Tod Engine Foundation
2261 Hubbard Road
Youngstown, OH  44505
330-728-2799
www.todengine.org

William Tod Co. 34" x 68" x 60" Cross Compound Rolling Mill Engine
Historic Mechanical and Materials Engineering Landmark