[SEL] Charity auctions

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 23 14:40:03 PDT 2005

Hi Spencer,

If I had known any money would go to the Red Cross, I would not have
donated to the auctions. We do have a list member that helped victims of
the first hurricane, and then was hit by one. Perhaps the 20% for the
Red Cross could go to his church for hurricane relief. Last I heard the
Red Cross never showed up in Sulpher, Louisiana. A few snips below.

Jeff Allen
P.S. All the other choices are good ones.
P.P.S. Decided to keep the snips to on list posts. Left the off list
personal message out.