[SEL] Type M International

Duncan Denman canuckiron at wightman.ca
Sat Oct 22 13:13:00 PDT 2005

I will try and get one John. I told him to be very careful about running
it like that. Looks like it was meant to hold the engine running at full
speed.
Thanks for your reply. The funny thing is, most Type M engines I have
seen have the plate on top of the hopper but I couldn't even find a
trace that one ever existed.

Duncan

--
Duncan Denman