[SEL] Type M International

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Sat Oct 22 06:24:09 PDT 2005

Hi Duncan,
The plate or engine tag is the only place that bears the serial #.
The Wico's came in late 1923, so the engine couldn't be older.
I always am curious what people have built to the engine,
especially the M's, so if it's possible for you to take a picture
of the setup it would be great.
Thanks in advance,

John Hammink
Anna Paulowna, Netherlands.