[SEL] New Way Vertical FAN SHAFT

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Fri Oct 14 06:05:10 PDT 2005

Chester and others,  here are a few pix's I took yesterday of the fan
shaft...will try to add numbers today.  I might mention that where the shaft
screws into the "T"..is NOT npt...looks more like a straight thread of some
type.  The rest of the "T" is 1/8" npt, and the nipple and the Union half.

http://community.webshots.com/photo/471752277/476368716phaVjD  AND HIT NEXT
FOR MORE

I post this to the list so it makes the archives.

Mine's still stuck and I ain't gonna wait no 15 yrs..ha, ha...