[SEL] New Way Vertical 4 1/2 hp Model E, Type C

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Wed Oct 12 04:37:19 PDT 2005

I certainly will Chester.  I removed, and disassembled it yesterday.  The
fan hub is cast iron, and I'm very lucky it is still in one piece.  I'm
trying to get the outer ring somewhat straight, er round, so I can get a
fairly good measurement on the circumference.  It has 8 blades and each
blade has two rivets that hold it to the hub.  The ring ends are held
together with two rivets.

  I'm thinking now the fan shaft is lubed by crankcase blowby..but that's
just a swag...and it was mentioned that didn't work to good anyway.

  Please remind me if I forget

Regards
RickInMt.