[SEL] Baraboo Show 2005

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Mon Oct 10 11:23:17 PDT 2005

Steve,

    That engine used to be owned (many years ago) by a guy in IN, about
10 miles or so outside of Portland.  Brady Stiles acquired it from him
and was sold in his auction.  I belive it may be a Parmaco or related to
the Parmaco company in some way.  The first time I saw it was probably
30 years ago.  I don't think anyone ever knew for sure what it was.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY