[SEL] Baraboo Show 2005

Arnie Fero fero_ah at city-net.com
Mon Oct 10 11:30:34 PDT 2005

Hi Steve,

I had a lengthy chat with the owner of that unique engine.
The consensus was that the engine started out life as an Alamo.

But that some former owner decided to "experiment" and see if he could
devise the most complicated way to achieve a simple function.  Not to the
extent of creating a Rube Goldberg contraption, but just WAY more
complicated than was strictly necessary.

The end result is a real "head scratcher" of an engine.  I'm damn glad
that the owner brings it out.  Its a fun thing to watch.

See ya,  Arnie

Arnie fero
Pittsburgh, PA
fero_ah at city-net.com