[SEL] OT New scam

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Wed Oct 5 17:49:24 PDT 2005

SCAM - I have gotten a couple stating that I'd just bought item number
whatever and thanks me for using paypal, and shows a legit looking
invoice.

It might also be another mass-method for getting paypal and ebay user
email or account info.

Either way, forward it to spoof at ebay.com (I think that's the address)

Bill