[SEL] OT New scam

Jeff Allen transteck at earthlink.net
Wed Oct 5 18:28:22 PDT 2005

This one is good boys and girls. You can't forward it to anyone,
including E-Bay. Won't happen and you get an error message. Click the
respond link and put in a phony user and password and you go straight to
the legitimate E-bay login screen with a wrong password message. My
thought is if you put in the right one, you have been harvested and
would be sent to your E-Bay account and never know until it was too
late. Best code I've seen so far for this. FTR, I did get the page saved
and sent as an attachment to spoof at ebay. You will not forward this one
to them. URL is Romania cause I traced it.

Jeff Allen