[SEL] 12 volt 2000 lbs winch

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Sun Oct 2 21:12:04 PDT 2005

Have you considered a engine lift (porta crane)?  The cost less than a lot
of wenches, fold up and fit in a corner for storage and will out lift one
of those small little wench/hoist things everyone seems to be sold on.
Another alternative, go to a used construction auction and pick up a ele.
walk behind  fork lift, I got one for $35 and it will lift over 1000 lbs up
to 6 feet high.  They take up no more storage space than the engine lift.
I've loaded many engine in and out of my truck and on and off my trailer
with the 2 and on to my bench for working.

Tim Christoff