[SEL] Salesman Sample was Re: transport

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 15:00:12 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/30/2005 5:27:41 PM Eastern Standard Time,
lcjudge at scrtc.com writes:

<< It came out of South America and was owned
 by a gent in FL for a number of years. >>

Tommy,

I just remembered that the last owner was named Dick Herzog, Nokomis, Fl.  I
have not had contact with him since Kinsers kicked all the motor homes out of
the engine display area.  He was pretty upset that year and vowed never to
come back.  He and his wife were nice folks and Millie and enjoyed visiting with
them at Kinsers every year.  Do not know what you offered him for it, but he
told me that he had turned down $40,000.