[SEL] Salesman Sample was Re: transport

Germoamer at aol.com Germoamer at aol.com
Wed Nov 30 14:52:42 PST 2005

In a message dated 11/30/2005 4:24:23 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stevebarr at ameritech.net writes:

<< There was a Callahan Sample at Rollag this year... At least that is what
 Kenny Wolf called it as it was his >>

Steve,

Do you know if Kenny had bought this engine from a man in Florida?  I set up
several years at Kinsers with some folks from Florida (Dick ?), He kept this
salesman engine in his motor home and rarely got it out.  I have pictures of it
somewhere in my junk.  He had bought it from the son of the man that sold the
engines and it had made a trip to South America and back.  The last I heard
he had turned down $40,000 for it.

Tom Schmutz
Concord, Va. USA
Germoamer at aol.com