[SEL] Salesman Sample was Re: transport

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Wed Nov 30 14:15:39 PST 2005

Steve,
    It was the real McCoy.  It came out of South America and was owned
by a gent in FL for a number of years.  I tried to purchase it but could
never work a deal (Kenny has a "slicker" tongue than me I guess).  I've
also seen salesman samples of the Type A Olds, Stickney, Hagan and
Olin.  I'm sure there are several more out there.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, Ky