[SEL] Reaming valve stem tower

John Hammink jg.hammink at quicknet.nl
Tue Nov 22 09:33:19 PST 2005

Rick why not the reamer straight in the drill chuck, than you don't need
that pointed gizmo.
Take the V-belt off of the drillpress and turn the spindle by hand at the
pulley or some gizmo through the morse-cone hole.
Don't use any liquid, only blow some compressed air in the work, so
the guide keeps clean inside.

John H.