[SEL] New Way update

Tim Christoff tchristoff at earthlink.net
Thu Nov 17 19:15:43 PST 2005

The counter weights are on the crank Rick.  As far as the casting of the
cylinder that one was a bit different.  What they did was to build a core
box and then used cores stacked all the way around to form the cylinder
fins.  So, instead of using a pattern they used cores.  All of my New Ways
have super compression, even the little 1 hp can be a bit to turn over.

Tim.

Reprint