[SEL] New Way update

Richard Strobel Richard_Strobel7 at msn.com
Thu Nov 17 10:13:04 PST 2005

Don't you just love the repairs made by others?

  Yes I do Tom..really adds to the fun of it...Sometimes I just grab a
shimstock and stare at the old iron trying to figure out.."how'd they do
that?"  For example the heat sinks on the jug of the New Way.  How in the
hell did they build a pattern for that???  Ah,ha..the cylinder is screwed
onto a flange...the heat sinks are individual laminates that must have been
heated and shrunk fit.  Would like to remove them but better leave a
sleeping dog lay.

  Gosh..I hope I'm not taking the fun out of it for others....mystery is
half the fun fer me.

later,
Rick