[SEL] Fun Saturday with old iron!

Duncan Denman canuckiron at wightman.ca
Tue Nov 15 20:03:09 PST 2005

Hi Curt,

During the course of the year, I save up all the limb wood I can (stuff
smaller than five inches in dia.) and have day of sawing with my
3 HP Fairbanks Morse belted up to my buzz saw and saw up limb wood. Much
easier to do the small stuff that way than using a chainsaw.
One of my neighbours borrowed my 1951 Allis CA to buzz wood for a couple
of weeks in the bush. Good for the tractor and neighbour relations.

Duncan