[SEL] Southern Indiana Storm/Edmond Fitzgerald

Listerdiesel listerdiesel at gmail.com
Mon Nov 7 13:20:16 PST 2005

On 11/7/05, William J Pfeiffer Sr <old_iron at msn.com> wrote:
> Peter:
>
> Next time you are in "the colonies" you should plan a visit to Minnesota,
> there is a museum on the shore of lake Superior that is devoted to ship
> wrecks, which houses the bell from the Edmond Fitzgerald, very interesting
> place.
>
> Glad to hear all our SEL survived this nasty storm.
>
> Since my close encounter with a tornado as a child, I really have a healthy
> respect for what damage they can do very, quickly.
>
> Regards,
> Peg Pfeiffer

Hi Peg:

It's an interesting if sad bit of music, but very poignant as it was
apparently a true story.

Anniversary of the sinking on the 10th November, website: http://www.ssefo.com/

Loads of places around the lakes we would both like to see, but
probably never get the time....

Peter
--
Peter A Forbes