[SEL] Southern Indiana Storm/Edmond Fitzgerald

William J Pfeiffer Sr old_iron at msn.com
Mon Nov 7 09:49:14 PST 2005

Peter:

Next time you are in "the colonies" you should plan a visit to Minnesota,
there is a museum on the shore of lake Superior that is devoted to ship
wrecks, which houses the bell from the Edmond Fitzgerald, very interesting
place.

Glad to hear all our SEL survived this nasty storm.

Since my close encounter with a tornado as a child, I really have a healthy
respect for what damage they can do very, quickly.

Regards,
Peg Pfeiffer