[SEL] Old style Alamo question (not Blue line)

edd payne edsingns at winsoft.net.au
Mon Nov 7 16:53:12 PST 2005

Hi Curt.I just went out and checked my Alamo and it is opening the valve at
about 15Deg before bottom and closing rite on top.If I try to get it earlier
and later  the valve rides and lets go comp as it goes past top on the
firing stroke.My engine runs good at this setting.
EDD PAYNE
PO BOX 364 GULGONG
New South Wales  AUSTRALIA 2852
0263742387