[SEL] Insurance and safety rules

Rex Hinz rexhinz at chorus.net
Wed May 18 16:53:44 PDT 2005

My Gosh ! For crying out loud !

 Next thing they will want you to remove all your fingers so you can't cut
them off and put then in the soup ,  Does anyone know how many clubs or
Insurance companys have had claims against them before all these rules were
put in place ? I know there will be some but enough to make the hobby that
dangrous ?or does all the rules come from some pencil happy lawers or club
officals looking to feel Important ? Hobbies are supposed fun and relaxing ,
and keep the old iron alive too many rules will ruin it as it
Just my thoughts right or wrong
 Rex Hinz