[SEL] cart handle design

Steve Royster steve_royster at hotmail.com
Wed May 4 11:02:06 PDT 2005

Hi Marv, I don't think the material is as important as the ability to lock
the steering axle straight for safe loading and unloading. I make my carts
with a provision to hook a winch strap to the rear axle or frame and load
backwards and unload forwards with a pin inserted in the pivot table of the
steering.  Steve