[SEL] cart handle design

Curt curt at imc-group.com
Wed May 4 13:30:24 PDT 2005

Steve,
An excellent suggestion you have made! I have eyed your locking system
on several occasions and noted how it benefits the safety of the loading
operation. Despite having a full 8' long tongue on my 8HP Famous, when
it transitions from trailer to ramps one wheel always goes first and it
is all my 190 pounds can do to stay planted as it wants to swing me to
the side. That's a 4000# + engine with a large percentage of the weight
on the front axle. Every time I load or unload this engine I swear I am
going to add this feature to the cart.
Curt Holland
Gastonia, NC