[SEL] Hot tube material

Judge Tommy Turner lcjudge at scrtc.com
Tue May 3 10:43:51 PDT 2005

Dwight,

    I have a neighbor who has a 25 HP Y Electric lighting.  I could have
bought it at one time for $200 but passed as its a heck of a hunk of
iron.  Someone told me that they inquired about it last summer and he
said he wanted $1000 for it.  Just thought I would mention it in case
anyone on the SEL had interest in a Y Electric lighting.  Not many of
them around.  I'll be glad to send a name and address to the owner if
anyone wants it or I can stop by and ask him about it.  I see him 5 - 6
times a week.

Tommy Turner
Magnolia, KY