[SEL] Hot tube material

Vivas1993 at aol.com Vivas1993 at aol.com
Tue May 3 08:25:27 PDT 2005

Hi Steve,
 My 25hp Y is # 288219, according to to FM records, it was erected 12-6-17
and it was shipped to FM & Co. 36th St. Station -  Bush Terminal Ry. Co. ,
Brooklyn, NY.
on 1-24-18.
 It is a electric lighting engine and I have the generator it was belted to.
I doubt that I'll ever get the generator going, it's a 2300 V. 15KW unit.  The
engine once powered a doctors estate, and part of the town of South Hill, Va.
 I need a bank of old transformers, but they're getting hard to find. :-(

 Dwight
 Matoaca, VA.