[SEL] Honda oil plug OT

bill at antique-engines.com bill at antique-engines.com
Thu Mar 31 04:29:11 PST 2005

SHORT? I go 1,000 on classic cars, 3,000 miles on new cars, not a spec over.
And they last and last and last...........
Never wore out a single internal engine part.
My Javelin will get an oil change every 1,000 miles, the 95 truck and 03
jeep, every 3,000.
After seeing inside engines all these years when people go over that, it's
scary.
Of course, if you put THAT many miles on it's probably all highway or
higher speed longer drives, which helps.

Bill